huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Room for Breathers

Even though the bulk of the semester is over, there is still not much time for breathing.

I'm glad all the mid terms and events are over. At least now, I get to concentrate on finishing up the projects and revising for the finals. What a life. It disgusts me to think how my life has been centred around nothing but school. Even when I have some time to myself (which is so hard to come by sometimes), the first thing that pops in my mind is whether this or that has been done for some project or some revision. Yes, I do have rugby and other things but I just don't like how I can't just leave my work at the door sometimes.

Speaking of which, I'm so glad for weekends. Weekends are seriously my sanctuary. Touch every Saturday simply makes my day cos I get to hang out with the craziest yet greatest bunch. I like how we have random outings and cravings. Just this weekend we headed down to Melben to eat our favourite 3 dishes: crab bee hoon, chilli crab and butter crab. Yes, we do order that much but honestly, there are 6 of us and it doesn't come down to a lot once we split it up (yeah right). After a satisfying meal, we spotted durian and guess what? We couldn't resist. Ended up buying 2 packets home for the family. It was pure bliss. I can't wait to try durian with ice cream next (yes, seriously!). It's little things like these that make the weekends all the better!

Alright, can't wait for another weekend!

MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home