huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Boyfriend.

I've been over this a million times with everyone that knows me well. Whenever people come over for sleepovers, this is a topic that inevitably comes up. I don't know why.

p/s shutter island spoiler alert!

Hsiwen left today and we had several conversations about this while she was here-and im starting to think about it again, and before you judge me WAITWAITWAIT i was thinking about work first. I was looking at my notes on the treatment of schizophrenia and there was a bit about frontal lobectomies and then i thought about leonardo dicaprio in shutter island and then i thought about my dream the other night where he fell head over heels in love with me(which he shall for real someday) and then i thought about how if i cant hunt him down i should consider having a backup plan.... then TADA!

this may not interest you but these are the 10 things i want in a guy:

1) HANSUM. not hamsup ah dingbats out there, i said HANSUM

2) athletic and must like jogging

3) Smarter than me

4) Eats like King Kong. I need a buffet buddy

5) Must be retarded. not literally. he must laugh(sincerely) when i do the chicken little dance in front of him when we're waiting in line for our buffet.

6) Preferably has some form of artistic-ness in him. music, art, literature anything also can.

7) Has a big nose. Ya that's what I like in a guy. And he must laugh when I tell him about this.

8) DOES NOT HAVE A BAD TEMPER. veryvery important.

9) He must know how to take charge and behave in a mature manner when an occasion calls for it

and............

10) He must MUST MUST get along well with my friends =)

i know i'm being ridiculous. but before you laugh at me........ think about this: if i do get someone who fulfills the above ten things, then

IN YOUR FACEEE!!!!! HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

bye bye

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home