huayshan and marianne

Friday, March 19, 2010

i am. a. walking. disaster.

Hi everyone i have a valid excuse for being missing.

Let's begin shall we?

on monday, i cracked my laptop screen. how? by leaving my earphones on my keyboard and shutting my laptop. SHADDUP i always do that it's the first time it's done any damage to poor bambi! i was hysterical and i just got bambi back and yes, (i'm not usually a sucker for abbreviations but..) FML i'm 120 pounds poorer.

on tuesday, I woke up to my gp mate calling me demanding where i was cause, uh the taxi and three nervous wrecks were waiting for me to get to our gp placement. why nervous? oh. cause i HAD A HISTORY TAKING EXAM that day! once again, cursed, (i never oversleep i'm not lying i swear, somehow i always wake up nowadays it's a matter of whether i choose to go back to sleep or not) and wailed about having to spend extra money on the cab fare NYEH. but all went well, got there, passed(whoo!!) and even got a peck on the cheek by a 69 year old man.

on wednesday, i burnt my very expensive medball dress. yes the gorgeous white one. lauren wanted to borrow it and i was trying to be nice and i held an iron near my dress hoping the steam would straighten the creases, but all that happened was that i melted a hole in my dress.

ran wailing to jima who had trouble keeping a straight face.

came back today relieved that the day had gone without me doing anything retarded, only to find three very frustrated housemates in the kitchen fiddling with the (spoilt) washing machine. Muttered the obligatory sympathetic "oh dears" and "can i helps" and was about to retreat to my room with my very awesome creamy salmon pasta when shimei suddenly asked me if i had put a lot of clothes in when i last used it. flashbacks ensued, and i think.. uh.. i AM the cause of the broken washing machine.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TMR im such a klutz this week!!!!

got a big test tmr though. will update more after!!=)

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home