huayshan and marianne

Saturday, August 07, 2010

about priorities or about being a sour puss

so i've been missing for a bit- but not as long as liz ha ha - cause nothing has really been happening. singapore was lovely, that goes without saying! thinking back about the 3 weeks i had there.... the birthday was lovely, the outings were awesome, the ecp runs were tear-inducing, the 5 times i saw wan yun was miraculous and i still love her very much, the omg going back to vj was AMAZING, and the seeing mr ho was DOUBLE amazing.

so malaysia has been boring in comparison to those 3 weeks and i've been feeling a bit sore about seeing everyone else have the time of their lives travelling- but i was thinking in the shower and i came up with one of my little theories again *lightbulb*

not sure if im just trying to cheer myself up but the way i see it, i'm as lucky as the people who have exciting holidays cause the time i spend alone with my mother(my dad stays over at his farm a few days at a time) is priceless and we share such an intimate relationship that it's no longer a figure of speech for me to say that we share one soul. yea im cheesy shut it it's my blog. (and yours marianne, beg your pardon my dear!) holidays can be bought with money, but not the precious times that i spend with my mother. =)
ps no offence to people who are travelling, im just trying to console myself, i don't mean to say that my mom is better than everyone's or anything.. well she is to me but oh dear crap i am digging myself a hole aren't i, i will shut my pie-hole now.

but of course the minute i get back to uk im making holiday plans. heh.

more interesting post once i get bambi back,she's gone off for a minor surgery :(

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home