huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

hello all. i finally met my class yesterday. it was a little awkward at first but it all got better after some games and talking, even though i still don't recognise most of them and their names! oops! haha. i felt so bad when one guy came up to talk to me and the first question i asked him was what's your name! ha! sorry justin. haha. but still, i guess it takes time. i feel quite weird in my class because there are only 7 girls and almost 20 guys. hmm. ok, i guess i'll get used to it soon. but nonetheless, the guys are all nice (: however, my second mass dance partner seemed reluctant to talk to me! wtf! i'm trying to be friendly.. and oh! the pretty girl i saw that day is in my class and she's really sweet (: along with all the other girls. i'm glad that anne marie and ghislane are in my class. i'm very fortunate as some ij girls are all alone. i even have someone from my og. so, at least i have some people to count on! my only regret is that debby and corrine are not in the same class as i am :( i miss them already as i haven't seen them for the whole day except in the morning! sigh. but i'm cool with my class. pretty excited for the breakfast party tomorrow and the dinners! hopefully the guys can eat a lot because there'll be a lot of food tmr! oh my, i think i'm gonna stuff myself silly. hee. oh wells, i hope that every thing goes well and that i'll really get to bond with my class. i miss 4/2 a lot. it's so weird to be called s15 now. i can't wait to see all of them! too bad my msn's not working. i'll get it up soon so that i won't be outdated so rapidly. sigh. I MISS YOU LOADS HUAY SHAN!!!!! :( alright, toodles for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home