huayshan and marianne

Sunday, September 10, 2006

boooossshhh

i hate pw. really. i think i'm the stupidest person on earth when it comes to pw. can you believe that i've never done an EOM before? im doing it now. and i think it's such an awful waste of time. i mean. i could be doing like, math or sth right now. and omg i think my hair is thinning and depleting at a rate of what, 35strands/sec! oh dear. i should have heeded all the warnings about the dangers of gorging two packets of kimchi noodles a day. and some ppl told me it's cause my hair is long, and so it's heavy, and so it exerts ermmsh weight on my scalp which causes my hair to drop. whatever it is i'm so cutting my hair soon. maybe after promos cause i have no time now. but i think i'm gonna hack it a lot shorter and cut some fringe to prevent a receding hairline. but the fringe must be above my eyes cause i don't like hair falling into my eyes. disturbs my vision.yeah. i think i might end up looking shit. but i dont care. save the hair!

i wonder what that disgusting thing in lord of the rings did when he discovered he was balding. you know, that creature who used to own the ring. but i guess he had like other more serious problems, you know, he had to save the ring and hop around random mountains. but wahlau if i were him i'ld go to a hair salon first before charging after the ring. but then again i think he couldn't be bothered. or maybe he was wearing a really lousy wig. yeah.ohwell.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home