huayshan and marianne

Thursday, September 07, 2006

long long time

hallo i've been mia. anyway it's been a very nice week. yeah stressful and all that but it's been so so peaceful! wake up, eat, study, sleep, stone. i mean, i could really get used to this uncomplicated lifestyle. love it! nothing to bother me and nothing to upset me. i just feel extremely guilty cause i've been spending a lot on food. argghhh can't resist i always feel so hungry when i'm stressed. and the past few nights i've been running to east coast. (elizabeth gave me that idea) and i tell you i really love those runs! they're so diff from the training runs! i just run at my own pace, and enjoy the breeze, the view, the scent of burnt chicken wings.. beautiful. seriously i love my life this week. it's weird cause i've been alone most of the time, and i think i talk to an average of two humans a day, if u include the guy who takes my food orders. but i must say this again. it's so so peaceful, relaxing, and delightful. hope u guys are coping well with promo stress. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home