huayshan and marianne

Saturday, June 09, 2007

been thinking a bit and i kind of miss my year one life. odac was super super fun, omg i remember running back in the rain, kissing dennis, night cycling, sleeping unglam-ly at the bedok jetty, OLC, how i wanted to drown myself during the kayak expedition, the angel-mortal game and how brian disliked, and well i think still dislikes me heh ok partly my fault, and ah. kayak. our buffet after the comp, how me and eunice trained secretively ourselves, the crazy no of push ups when UH-HUM came late, how we would all curse outside kallang gym :p, circuits, our lunches at bedok interchange, eunice,sharon,chinghui,puiyee,ruiyi,if ure there, rmb when me and ruiyi collided into eunice and sharon's boat(at the launching area) and they capsized and bumped into puiyee and chinghui who then capsized? funnnnyyyy:) and remember the duathalon? how pissed i was when nobody but sharon helped me to wear my shoes but how i melted when i ran back and everyone was cheering:))) remember how leonard would do an after cheer by himself and everybody would stone? remember how peiying made us remain in push up position while waiting for everyone to complete the run, then we were all squealing cause the soccer guys could totally see everything?remember jon ang talking to (zhou ba) and bathing his boat?miss those days kinda. :)))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home