huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

omg i love westlife's face to face album i'm belting out change your mind now like a real pro. i adore westlife. adore adore adore!!!! anyway this post isn't about westlife.

let me tell u what i did today.

i woke up at 4pm(shameless!) and walked into the next room to say hi to my brother, only to be informed(YAY!) that a pizza has been ordered for lunch. i then wash up and head outside and plop myself on the couch to watch some concert for english royalty. after an hour the pizza finally comes and we pop an ER cd into the vcr while we wolved down pizza and coke lime. then it's back to the comp room where bro does work/play shooting games/watches 300 and I download desperate housewives while randomly trying to read articles to prepare for the interview. this continues till about 11 when the brother announces he's going out for supper and I go shower and rummage through my cupboard for a friggin pair of shorts. yup and bro isnt back yet. boring day. no party no full family. but i had my bum of a brother and that made it pretty good for me already. it's all about being with the people u care about, not about what u do. it's all about the feeling not the action.

merry xmas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home