huayshan and marianne

Saturday, February 23, 2008

i'm such a regular blogger.guess i just have fun telling people about the things i do everyday. hoho. anyhows went to canoe again today and i am the biggest loser in the history of canoeing. i did so many embarrassing things i am immune to embarassment already. first i capsize like uhh four times on the baby k1, and almost break my legs trying to empty the boat,which must have looked quite pitiful since this SA guy sitting near me stared at me and warbled "lift your leg higher mmmhhhmhmmhmmmhh" anyhow i got it emptied in the end and by 4pm i was master of getting water out of a capsized boat. then i had trouble lifting my boat out of the water and two SA girls had to run over and help me while i sheepishly stood in one corner muttering my thanks. then one of my capsizes had to be in front of a dragon boat,and i heard a whistle followed by throaty manly laughter,probably because my ass was wiggling in the water when i was trying to swim back. and oh, when i came out of the water sharon kindly informed me about the tear in my shorts(my fav shorts) which she initially mistook for a "leaf". oh and the girls generously sacrificed their safety and lives by allowing me to enter the k4 with them and ok seriously it was great fun,i took the third seat and it was FUNN. i guess it's cause i felt secure and safe and happy having three teammates near me and working with me. fun. ok back to the story, yes as expected we capsized after one or two rounds, which isn't my fault i think. in fact now that i think about it ah,it wasn't. serious!!

anyhows while some nice guy in a k1 towed me and ruiyi back i spotted this uncle snapping photos of ruiyi's upper body draped over the front of the boat and my head bobbing in and out of the water and the poor guy huffing and puffing,trying to tow back an extra 110kg. someone told me he may be snapping pics of the little kids who were totally sailing around like blind aimless sharks but i dont believe it cause i'm pretty sure the area of water around us was unoccupied. ohwell,he probably thought it would be fun to show his friends a picture of three people behaving like victims of the titanic.

haha ohweelllls i'm lousy in a boat. but i have fun and i guess that's all that matters. even though everyone else probably thinks i'm a pathetic psycho who either enjoys swimming or is the main cause of a coach's headaches. ahhh, huay shannnn huay shan.

xxxxxxoooooo huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home