huayshan and marianne

Thursday, March 27, 2008

ok, i've gotten over all my emo-ness.
not that everything's fine and dandy for me, but i've just learnt to deal with it.
no matter what shit life throws at you, i always believe that God will not give you more than you can handle.
so, i'm moving on and leaving everything behind.
i will deal with it in time.
thank you to all who've expressed concern in one way or another (:
i love each and every one of you to death!

so, on a lighter note,
today was my first driving lesson!
i know all of you secretly made bets about when i'll crash or kill the instructor.
but guess what!
yours truly did neither of the above and got praised as being 'not bad' despite the constant stalling (it is normal for beginners, plus it takes time getting used to)
all in all, i had an enjoyable time even though there was a language barrier to overcome (i should brush up my mandrain. i can speak chinese!). the instructor was patient and reassuring, making me feel better but still scared of knocking down the motorcyclists who seem so frail!
i can't wait for my next lesson! hopefully i'll go at a better time where my leg is not aching from training!

alright, now it's back to reality where life isn't all about just having fun (even though i wish it were!) i need to do something but i'm scared? scared of the outcome. i can't live in fear anymore. i must take charge of my life. i want it. i have to get it. i'll do what it takes. yes, i will.

here's to my sucky week.
hopefully things will look up next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home