huayshan and marianne

Sunday, March 30, 2008

the good ol' days



last night, i had the time of my life.

it's been way too long since i've laughed till i had stiches, cried and was out of breath.

and it's all thanks to the good ol' study buddies!

thank you so much for the great time we had last night even though han wasn't there and bao was only virtually present!

i really miss the good ol' days where we used to laugh more than we studied, have ABBA hour aka crazy hour (which kept getting pushed forward!!), our haunted house, birdie etc.

it was you guys who got me through the horror of A levels, and helped me keep my sanity.

you guys really brighten my life and made my night so fun!

so here's to our studdy buddy clan, may we stay in touch forever and have more 'makan with mar' sessions!! (: i will plan them so keep your schedules free! love you guys!


great food, great company, what more could i ask for? (:

p.s: thanks for the treat deyao! don't worry, dinner on us the next time!! you'll be BALD! hehh

xoxo,
mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home