huayshan and marianne

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Love NJ Rugby


Last night was our much anticipated Swissotel stay over, which Nat won us last year.
After months of procrastination, our plans finally materialized.
It was so much fun catching up with everyone and just spending time together while having a blast. It really makes me miss the good old days where we used to see each other everyday and have so much fun in school together. It's sad that everyone is going to university soon and starting a different phase of our lives but no matter what, I hope all of us still keep in touch and have frequent meet up sessions like this one! :)
But what last night has made me realize is that I am so very fortunate to have such a great team like this. It's really the team that has gotten me through all the tough times in NJ.
I love the team long time! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home