huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BARNEE

haha been watching how i met your mother and barney is CLASSIC. anyhows.. the dark knight is really good! haha everyone's been saying that so i finally watched it yesterday and yea, it really was awesome. why???
1)batman's motorcycle is sexy. i want one. it's bloody sexy!
2)the storyline is very unique. appeals to lit people like me.
3)i kinda like aaron eckhart. hehe

well there's just something about the message that the movie brings across. it's kinda like an eerily haunting movie. and yes like debra said, the joker is the perfect villain. he's so mentally twisted the movie completely transcends the typical action packed movie like spiderman,superman etcetc. if you want me to write an essay on the significance of the movie i totally can. haha okay enough from me. plain awesomeness.

went shopping today at PS and fox is lovely! 50% off storewide. this is what i call a REAL SALE. got sth that i had been eyeing long before the sale,shiok. then went to cotton on body and i saw these pair of pink schluff slippers for 2 dollars. couldn't resist buying haha. shall wear around hostel. anyhow, i'm going for a run now. man am i out of exercise.

last point, i went back to vjc to collect my alevel cert and all the other documents and the security guard (the botak cute cute one) remembered me!! he was like smiling at me and talking to me and vanessa awhile. in case you're curious, i think he remembers me because i was always late for school. haha see the benefits of not being punctual. okay im off to EXER-SIZE(cause exercising reduces my size) seeya all!

HUAYshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home