huayshan and marianne

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm simply exhausted.
There are so many things to do this week. I think I'm really going to die. I have to get my non existent fitness back pronto or risk dying during the entire NRC season. I still have touch oasis to think about and so many other things that I can't recall right now. I'm trying to be organised by writing down a to-do list, which seems endless. It doesn't help that someone keeps telling me to relax because it is only making me more pissed off. I think I'm becoming more short-tempered because every time this certain person tells me to relax, I only get even more pissed off. Ugh. I really hate this coming week. Maybe I'm trying to squeeze too many things into one week but I have no choice? I still have plenty of things that are left unsettled. This is killing me. I wish I could plan my time better. Maybe I won't be feeling this way if that were the case. No point regretting now since I've already gotten myself into this so-called mess.
On another note, I've made a certain decision which I think someone will be unhappy about. I've already spoken to another person about it who has agreed that my decision is the right one and has agreed to back me up. I'm really scared that it won't work out even though I'm convinced that I'm right. It's a horrible feeling and I think it's going to haunt me. (Fun buns, if you're reading this, it's not about that topic. Completely different thing altogether). Ah, I hate making such stupid decisions. Then again, I think I brought it on myself when I agreed to help. Maybe that person was right, I shouldn't have taken this on because I've gotten myself into this mess.
Ugh! Stress! I really wanna curse and swear till my voice turns hoarse because I'm so fucking frustrated it's not funny! I hate reality. I wish I were still in Hong Kong eating egg tarts and dim sum. Ah, fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home