huayshan and marianne

Monday, July 14, 2008

GREAT expectations




added some pics =D

i am very sian. kinda feel guilty for not going to work today. tired lahhhh. and i had a small tiff with my dad yesterday. long story.had sth to do with my visa and plane tickets. nothing big lah but i just want to settle everything asap and just be waiting for my flight!!! RAH. but i love hanging out with my bro's gf. she's lovely to be with. we just spend the day eating and talking nonsense and watching shows. slackers. lovely.

then i emailed a senior in the uni of bham and she is very very nice i'm so relieved! offered to take me around and sent a very friendly email. YAY im really looking forward to this.

i forgot to mention, mark lee had dinner at the table beside mine at this zhi cha store near the NJ/HC area a couple days back. my bro's gf waved to him before we went and when we first arrived and he actually waved back. and no, they aren't friends. HAHA

class outing on saturday cracked me up. i love everybody and i love elise. stayed over at her place and we talked plenty and she says i'm interesting! and we had supper. she had everything i asked for. namely lime(for the beehoon) and ice cream soda which is my favourite carbonated drink of all times. my fav drink is bandung btw. yea so had a good good time. missed my debo too she's very cute. screamed at her food cause it wouldn't cook quickly enough. then my wanyun. AH!!

byby.

HUAYshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home