huayshan and marianne

Saturday, July 19, 2008

One More Day!


So I guess I've made it through the bulk of hell. Tomorrow is the final day. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I hope things turn out well, I hope everyone has fun and I hope that the turn out is good. So much has gone into the planning so I just want to see everyone have fun. That's all. I'm really keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Anyway, today was a good day. Spent the day with great people and had much fun catching up! (: I really miss the good ol' NJ days where we used to spend every single day together. Now that everyone's going off to different parts of the world, it's just very sad. I guess it's part and parcel of life but it's never easy. Goodbyes never are. So for now, I'll just treasure the time I have left with everyone and have as much fun as I possibly can! Like today! It was really fun (: Hope to have more of such days to come! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home