huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My frequent posts are a result of absolute boredom that results from compiling songs for the weekend. I am only at song 27 and there's probably 27 more to go. It's midnight right now and yet, I cannot sleep because I have to finish compiling the songs before more work starts piling in. I am really exhausted and I have training, work and driving tomorrow. Welcome to my life. I cross my fingers and pray that the weekend works out. If not, I don't know what I'd do.

So it's the second day into hell week and it's busy but not that bad. Had a full day of work today and thereafter it was off to plan the party stuff. I realise party shops are a ton of fun! I guess cos it makes me feel like a kid again. I wanted everything from Barney hats to clown noses to Ultraman bubble bottles. Too bad money doesn't grow on trees and I have to curb shopping since I've done so much of it already in the past month! At least now that day 2 is over, it means it's 4 days left! I really can't wait for the week to be over. Although I'll still be pretty busy, I think it'll be less hectic already! I just hope the weekend will be good. I can't wait and yet, I'm scared.

Listening to retro music brings back such fond memories. It's strange but I can still remember almost every single word of certain songs! The mind is truly mysterious. Or maybe that's what's been hindering me from remembering more important stuff! Who knows. It's amazing how much music has changed as well. People used to sing of having fun in the sun and about cartoon heroes. Now? It's just all about break ups and angst. Sad in a way but not all lost since retro music is still around!

Ok, well I guess enough of me being random. I'm quite happy that I'm not flaring up as easily now. In fact, I didn't flare up today at all! I think I must be too tired but it's still a good thing (: In fact, today I was touched by certain things. So, hope this good but busy day trend continues till the end of the week. Maybe it'll make things easier. Training tomorrow = dead mar. Goodbye!

*On a lighter note, the piece of shit should be in Singapore already! Hope she texts/calls me soon (: YAYE! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home