huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

my story

is it pretty is it?? haha bought it from zara it was so lovely :) anyhow yes it shall be my winter jacket while i hunt for a better one in uk.

went back to VJ to run yesterday with the kayak people, it was so very nostalgic and FUN. *beams* i adore my vj. but eunice was saying i would love uni more which is kinda true.(hopefully) went to eat subway just now. very yummy. MEATBALL MARINARA.

i've been thinking plenty about my future now that i'm so close to leaving my protected lifestyle and i am pretty worried. how am i going to wake up early every morning and how am i going to save money to support my childrens' education? i still have a lot to learn.

random. the teaching thing has been teaching me plenty. another heartwarming incident. i was very mean to this china kid cause he wasn't serious and kept fooling around so he kept pretty quiet during the rest of the lesson. when i came back to check on him, his paper was blank so i was like, need help? and he went, you can't help me. and we argued for awhile and i guess i understood his attitude, he just couldnt understand the lesson and well that led to frustration and eventually the reluctance to be serious in class. anyhow, i explained the entire passage to him and his two other friends which was very funny cause i would explain the words to his friends and they would translate it into chinese to the china guy. HAHA. at the end of the lesson the three actually ASKED ME FOR EXTRA LESSONS AFTER SCHOOL. i was delighted.

ah well. i guess part of my purpose in life is to make an impact on as many lives possible. make people feel like their lives would have been different if they hadn't met me. yehyeh. idealism.

MWAK huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home