huayshan and marianne

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I AM ANGRYYYY

i am furious. fuming. and i don't.know.why.

i like my students. seriously. some of them are really good and i genuinely want to help them learn. but there are some that i feel so frustrated with. i hope they see this somehow. i just want to say, i'm offering you a shot at obtaining a decent education and if you don't want to embrace that, well i can't do anything but wish you the best. enjoy your boyfriends and hair and whatever it is you think is more important than studying and hopefully in ten years time, you won't be stranded somewhere with a job you detest cause you don't have the qualifications to do something more worthwhile. why do i get so worked up! i don't understand. i can never be a teacher. i can't stand standing by watching people screw themselves upside down and be unable to do anything about it. and i can't wait to start medical school.can't wait to be around people who care about studying. BRRRRRRRR.

i need to go out with someone. i'm so sorry i pangsehed iceskating i fell asleep goodness my bad. please please please go out with me!!! i'm dying here. thankyou.

and i'm bloody hungry shit. omg im so angry. help me please.

okay a bit of decent news, mommy suddenly sent this msg:

"shan we might fly from singapore trying to convince pa and he is agreeable to it happy?"

huayshan: ???!!!!!WHEEE!!!

haha apparently MAS is quite ex and ohwell!i do hope we end up flying from sg. would be a dream come true to me. u happy u happy??

quote of the day:
me missing you is as much as trying to undo a wedgie thats been there all day long.

don't understand leh. haha. ok feeling slightly better. please love me despite my sudden outbursts of anger and my tendency to pangseh. does elise still love me? *whimpers*

MWAK huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home