huayshan and marianne

Thursday, July 10, 2008

fan, light and days

very tired. life is so GAH. anyway i have stories about my lessons. firstly i had my dream lesson today. i was supposed to relief a literature remedial lesson and hand out unseen proses,but i read the prose beforehand and had a few points in mind so when the students looked damn sian i made them sit around me in a very mr ho sort of way and i went through the passage with them. not sure if my answers are correct or if they found it interesting but they actually took down notes and seemed a tad interested so i'm happy. always been a dream to make students feel the way mr ho made me feel about lit.

then i was relieving this other class and was trying my best to help some students with a history worksheet and one guy said i explained better than his teacher *BEAMS* HISTORY leh.. i only have a sec 2 education on history!! but that's not the scary part. a few mins later i heard a commotion and turned to the front of the class and saw two guys shoving each other. and the one of the guys was BLEEDING from his nose. i was like uh.. okay crap what happens now!! they stopped but it was like WOW.

i'm fat. DAMNIT. sigh and i have to book my plane tickets. AIYAH leceh. bye everybody. eh class outing everyone go hor.

HUAYshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home