huayshan and marianne

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Home Is Where The Heart Is

These few days home have been amazing, even though it's just a short period of time :)
I managed to catch up with almost everyone I wanted to meet up with! :) I missed so many people in Argentina! Just doing the stuff we do together just makes me so happy. I think I am easily amused/satisfied. For example, that day, I just enjoyed sitting at the school canteen eating dinner with Jen. That's somewhat like our thing and I enjoyed every minute of it!
I'm glad to be getting back to my normal routine. Driving, meeting up and training. Simple routine but yet so tiring! I've had problems waking up these past few days (possibly due to jet lag). It's not good, especially if this were to continue in Hong Kong! Oh well, I'll just have to force myself to sleep on time and wake up at a reasonable time.
And oh my god, I can't believe how disastrous my driving was after not driving for merely 2 weeks! I forgot how to park. The instructor had to teach me all over again and I stalled so many times because I was falling asleep due to jet lag. I also managed to drive up the curb because instead of going slower as I intended, I sped up. I know, smart move. Goodness! It doesn't look good for me right now. I just hope I get everything right before my test! I want to pass the first time (I know, who doesn't right?). Ah, good luck to me.
Training has been tough too because I've missed out so much. But thank goodness for my good teachers XP, Shuj and Sammy! They really taught me well because I managed to do a move correctly! Friendly today was scary initially. I'd never thought in my life that I would be tackling 13 and 14 year old boys. But then again, as Miss Koh said, once you tackle them, you become fearless. Yeah, true, especially after I got dragged around by this large boy who then trampled on my wrist. In some weird and twisted way, it was somewhat fun. I guess this experience is certainly gonna be something! I'm looking forward to it, sort of.
I'm so glad I managed to meet up with so many people! I caught Zohan, played friendly, celebrated Lu's birthday, caught up with the team, met my fun buns and Chang, had a very good night with the fun buns too, had a good dinner and catch up with my emo buddy as well! The week's been really good (: I'm really happy this week, except for a slight irritation that keeps bugging me. I guess it's sweet in a way but I don't know, it does irk me for some reason. Ok, nobody knows what I'm talking about so I should just shut up because I've had a good week and I won't allow it to be spoiled by this certain irritation. I will deal with it in time.
Anyway, I'm really excited about our Hong Kong trip! Eating, shopping and sight seeing will be so fun! I haven't packed yet but that's ok! I'm really really excited! I think it's gonna be a ton of fun! I just hope that we'll be disciplined enough to wake up early and work out as well. I do not want to and cannot afford to come back looking like a ball! I will miss everyone! But not to worry, food for everyone :D
See you in a week's time!

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home