huayshan and marianne

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happy & Tired

So I'm finally back from my insane back to back camps. It's been exhausting for sure but nonetheless, I had a ton of fun. I made some really good friends along the way too (: I really think that the group makes the whole difference to my experiences. I'm really lucky to have awesome groups for both camps. I like the fact that I can clique with all of them and to have found good friends in the process. Now I won't have to go to school nor sit alone in class (if our bidding is successful). I just hope that we can keep in touch throughout the 4 years. It's scary knowing how everything is moving so fast. I feel very overwhelmed by the huge changes that are coming my way. I know many are experiencing the exact same sentiments. Yet, no matter what, it's never easy and it's sad. Still, life goes on and we just have to deal with whatever comes our way I guess. So for now, I'm just glad I've made some awesome new friends! Here's one of them. More pictures up when some idiot decides to send them to me!

Man, I'm gonna miss the 4am heart to heart talks, the chill out sessions in the cooling tent, hanging out with those nuts, eating supper with the group of them etc. These memories will always stay with me and it's been such a blast. In many ways, I am thankful that the camps have come to an end because it is exhausting (especially when you have to leave and go for trainings or have consecutive trainings immediately after you break camp) yet it's sad because you hope you will keep in touch but you're not sure if it'll happen. I have faith that we will keep in touch somehow. I just hope this belief gets proven.

Happy things aside, it's been a tiring start to the week. Trainings have recently increased thanks to the upcoming touch season. (I love our new team name by the way). And, things haven't been easy due to some unfortunate events. In some ways, the camps have made me realise how important friendships are and they have opened my eyes. I just wish that things could be less complicated and that sometimes, things will work out. I've told myself to forgive and move on, but it keeps getting harder each time. Although things seem better now, are they really? I need to sort things out. If only I had more balls.

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home