huayshan and marianne

Thursday, July 24, 2008

ker-CHING!

i am a very greedy person. what's that word. avaricious. did i spell that right? anyhows if you know me well enough you'll know that i'm damn kiamsiap. first day at work at (this never fails to amuse me) Eager Beaver Early Reader Learning Centre! very hectic please. a lot of marking which perplexes me( cause i'm marking compres which have SUMMARIES, mind you) and i had to go through passages i have never seen in my life with the students who are quiet but in a scary way. scary beary. elise was kinda comforting cause she looked as confused as i was at times. heheheh. what made the whole thing worse was that i was uber hungry. like, really HUNGRY PUNGRY. sigh. going tmr again. cause it's like a 5 minute walk from the secondary school so it's preeteee convenient.

i've made a resolution to drink a bottle of water everyday. i think it'll help keep me young and healthy.and i kinda need to poop after days of constipation. i felt the flow a couple of days ago but i was late for a lesson so i couldn't complete the discharge of crap from my body. gah.

more students pissed me off today. okay fine i confess i'm hopeless at scolding. i usually just glare and glare and boil with rage inside but i can't bring myself to open my mouth. i'm afraid i'll say something i'll regret later. i think some of them think i'm a loser teacher who has a bleak future cause she's easily bullied by them. WRONG.... you'll be coming to me for medicine some day and boy will you regret what you said to me when I'm giving you your flu jab. hahahaahha.

HEIDI!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home