huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brace Yourself

So, these few days have been lots of fun!
We continued with our food crawl/trail and it was lots of fun! I'm still loving the food and I can't wait to eat more! The food has been amazing and it brings back so many fond memories -- of school, of friends. Yesterday was the school canteen food while today was the coffee shop in greenwood and estivo! All these really remind me of the last stretch before As. How we rushed to beat the canoeists to the coffee shop, how we ate and studied at the canteen or ate at the canteen before heading to our beloved container classroom. Those days were awesome. Funny how just great company can get you through the most stressful of times. I really treasure my study buddies (: I'm really gonna miss studying with these guys! I don't know how I'll ever get through uni studies without them, really. Or how I'm even gonna survive uni for that matter. It seems so near, and I'm getting terrified. I just hope all goes well. Anyway, pictures!

So tomorrow I'll be off to camp for 3 days. I heard it's gonna be lots of fun so I really hope I will enjoy myself! I'm really exhausted from today's training though. I have a feeling I'm gonna ache like hell tomorrow. But all worth while! Hopefully Saturday's match goes well. Good luck team! I will try to be there to cheer you guys on. (If I'm not dead yet). Packed weekend and week ahead! Hopefully I'll survive. Thank goodness for good pals who are constantly encouraging and offering a listening ear (: I really appreciate it.

Alright, I guess I'm off to pack.

xoxo,
Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home