huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

back from a bout of depression

i think i owe you an explanation. :)

Firstly,let me tell you why I was going through a rough patch the past few days. I think I did alot of whining to vanessa,chang,wong,and elise. sorry guys but thanks for being there to listen. been awhile since i've been so annoying right so im sure ull forgive me. thankew liesel for wasting a dollar isit? for the text =)

So WHY? why so sad. let me tell you:

1)55% for test, wanted to cry and die.

2)housing issues for next year damn stressful

3)Bloody air ticket. family members damn indecisive when it comes to bookings. like BLOODY HELL there'll always be a cheaper one!!! (p/s i'm annoyed but i love them all fiercely and devotedly and dearly cause they've been absolutely darling to me esp my mummy who leaves me offline messages on msn everyday without fail and she always says sth that makes me smile and feel loved)

4)badminton social was pretttty messed up for me.

5)skipped a tutorial (where attendance is marked) and two lectures(when i told myself not to after getting my marks) because i was sleepy, and i was sleepy because i went out the night before even though i knew i would have trouble waking up the next morning. i'm seriously facing discipline issues. its honestly very worrying, i'm really playing more than i can afford to.

Butttt.. i'm feeling better now. slowly solving all my problems and fixing them up. IM BACK TO MY NORMAL OPTIMISTIC LOGICAL THINKING SELF. *smiles happily* i think im very brutally honest here. dont judge me hor. Oh ya i wanted to intro you all to shi-mei!! medic living upstairs, slowly becoming my new favourite friend .

jima, SHI-MEI, their friend whose name i cant remember -_-, and me. ok not a very flattering picture but you get the idea. haha!

so life is still rocky but im determined to stay optimistic and study hard. AND DO WELL. wish me luck ya..

huay shan






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home