huayshan and marianne

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Accomplished




After the past few days of painting, scraping and moving, we're finally done with our LTB project execution. I must say it was a sheer mix of hard work, team work and fun. Renovating the room proved to be a daunting task with lots to do and many hours spent at the home just literally sweating it out. Going for training and back to school after was no joke as well. But the company I had was a bunch of joy and the feeling of seeing our project successfully completed was swell. I'm really glad that things worked out despite some slips here and there and damn am I glad it's over. I no longer have to struggle to wake up at ungodly hours just to get to the home on time. It's been a hectic few days and I'm glad it's over. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to work with. It's definitely been a blast. And seeing the joy of the staff and kids is ace as well! Now we're finally at our finishing line. (We still have presentations and reports to finish up)

Finally I got that out of the way! It's a huge load off my back and I rewarded myself with some mindless humour -- Tropic Thunder. I found it stupidly hilarious, which is basically what we needed. Last night turned out surprisingly fun. Made new friends and had a ball of a time. Been a while since I've had a break. Unfortunately, it's short lived. It's back to yet another busy week in school packed with presentations, work and trainings. I have no idea how to survive but I guess it's possible since I seem to have come out of those hell weeks alive thouhg emotionally scarred. I don't know how to explain it but I think these hell weeks really take a toll on you emotionally and it sucks because I feel horrible and like a horrible person. Oh well, I'll get through this. Thank God for friends, rugby, ABBA music and tv.

Alright, time for work and studying now.

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home