huayshan and marianne

Friday, November 14, 2008

please stop telling me how poor i am

let's start with something nerdy. look at this picture. it's a picture of a diagram in my book. i needed to draw it for some presentation i have to give tomorrow. so.. two hours later.....

I COME UP WITH THIS GORGEOUS SPECIMEN OF A DRAWING. ain't it awesome????*points downwards*

on a more fun tone, here's clara. hongkong medic that i liked at first sight. i just really liked her and i thought she was pretty and chatted with her a few times but never really talked TALKED to her. we went shopping and eating yesterday and had a lovely time=)



this is for corrine. sausages, beans and cheese on bread. love u corrine! ask cherlyn to learn to make mango cake leh.
this post was posted cause of liesel. her ISE(what is that??) hung cause she came to my blog.and i didnt even have a new post up *blushes* this is for you liesel!!
my next few days velly happening. sat-going to nottingham. random some singaporean event. oh shaddup i know im malaysian. at night, badminton social. oh marianne, i found someone to buddy with me alr!! i am a bit apprehensive abt going cause most of the badminton ppl i know aren't going but... let's just hope it'll be fun.*crosses fingers* sun, uh study and sleep and badminton at night. mon night out with some random international medics. wed, a medicine musical called kiss me kate -_-. and finale....... *GONG ROLLS*....
IM GOING TO PARIS IN JANUARY AFTER MY EXAMS!!!! parents kindly gave me permission and jima and shimei(oo i must tell u about shimei, pretty malaysian brit girl medic living upstairs but she totally looks brit and well, pretty!) are going so it will be really good fun. a weekend in paris and we get to sightsee and there's a clubbing event there one night. omg my life so rocks lah.
not.
i am really really tired, and there's really lots of stuff to do. and i'm hungry now sigh. and sometimes days drag on and on and i really feel like screaming.and i hate dragging myself out of bed. but i'm pretty proud that i can drag myself out when i need to. anyhow, if ure wondering about my title up there *points* it's what i mutter under my breath after withdrawing money everyday. (:
p/s please leave me offline msges if u wanna stay in touch with me it's an awesome way to keep in touch, it's like talking to each other on a daily basis!
xxxxxx
huayshan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home