huayshan and marianne

Saturday, November 01, 2008

a quick one

does anyone still come here. haha anyhow quick update! I have tons and tons of work mounting up and this time I'm busy cause I HAVE TO DO THE WORK. and got a pretty impt test coming up. whew!

quite sad cause my friends and i didn't get the tix to a halloween party i really wanted to go to. was quite emo the other day cause i was seriously looking forward to it and so many ppl i knew were gg but im over it. haha.

Tired now. Got a lot of work!!!!

i've been okay lately, still feeling a little ostracised by some members of my tutorial group now and then but i guess it'll take time. kept reminding myself how unhappy i was in sec 1 and beginning of j1 and how happy i was a year later. shit. gotta wait how long!!

oh yes!highlight of my week. yesterday was my second GP session. 9am to 5pm but pure pleasure. My groupmates are awesome(didn't like 1 girl very much but she had mumps so didn't come ytd hehehhee) One's an indian-british guy who's damn funny and nice and his good friend is my good friend in my tutorial group. okay sounds complicated i know. he's nice. then there's this london girl who is really very nice and funny she was babbling about her relationship issues and she was a tad hungover from the night before or sth so she would let out little giggles or squeals at times i couldn't stop laughing. anyhow our tasks were interesting ytd.(may i mention here my GP is the loveliest man alive) lots of stuff but most interesting: approaching patients in the waiting room and asking them what they know about diabetes. yup, topic that day was diabetes btw. DAMN DAMN SCARY but i feel awesome now that i know i've done it. i'm relieved cause even though i cant talk to some of the angmoh medics, i can at least talk to angmoh patients quite easily. And the second interesting task: two diabetic patients were brought in specifically for us to interview. i did my patient with the guy and i felt like a gp hahaha in the little gp consultation room talking to the patient. long story but i think i did really well and i rmb thinking during the session that i was so happy and that this happiness seriously cannot compare to the happiness i get when i look all pretty in my pictures after clubbing. my days may suck when it rains (oh btw it snowed the other day! ok can u see my post is random and jumbled haha ohwell can u imagine me babbling this to you??) and when i'm hungry and when i feel lonely but at the end of the day i can never be unhappy cause i heart my course.

off to do more work. bye!

xx
shan


1 Comments:

Blogger joyvwl said...

hiee huay shan! hey..one year..may sound long...but considering ur workload/ social life/ etc, i think it will fly by! bfore u know it...u have ur own solid little/ big gang in uk..just dont forget us in msia.. ooh! ur course sounds interesting! dont worry bout that one gal in ur group..i bet with u that u will get her the next sem.. i mean.. u will be good friends with her by next sem..how can anyone NOT like huay shan...take care~~

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home