huayshan and marianne

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Colourful Farewell

So, today is the first time I'm home so early on a Monday night and it feels ... strange.
I feel empty somehow, as though I have nothing to do when I actually have to start studying for the dreaded finals. I know there are plenty of things I wanted to do when I was free but I just don't have the mood. This might come out sadistic but I'm having withdrawal symptoms from trainings with Polly Pockets. No kidding. It's only been 2 days since our finals together and I miss training with them already. All the fun and laughter we used to have and just the awesome company they gave me. Monday nights will never be the same again.

On a brighter note, I'm done with hell weeks and now it's just gonna be training up for IVP and studying for the dreaded finals. It feels strange not having to rush from one place to another. On one hand, I miss it and on the other, I'm glad for it. Then again, I'm still feeling the joy from Saturday! Champions for the contact friendlies and WTL. I couldn't ask for more. I'm really glad that our hard work really paid off. I had one of the best days of the year on Saturday even though it was insane. I'll put the pictures up when I get them.

Sigh, everything's slowly coming to an end. It's only been 4 months, yet it feels like a full year already. We still have another term to go. At least there's December to look forward to: family trip, everyone coming home (!!), huge reunion (!!!), christmas, new year and a possible fishing trip. Oh joy, I really can't wait!

Alright, time to kick start 3 weeks of studying.

P.S.: I miss everyone!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home