huayshan and marianne

Friday, October 24, 2008

hi darlings,

it's me again. marianne i will reply u i swear. i am an ugly ogre.

thank you for being nice about my predicament (points below) but things really looked up today cause i opened my mouth and began being damn extra. i tell you if i do this in singapore nobody would like me. everyone would say i'm an extra bootlicker. but basically i went up to people and went hey! wanna walk home tgt? and we all talked and all and i went for some BWAMS(birmingham widening access to medical sciences.. i think) society meeting alone on purpose to FORCE MYSELF TO SOCIALIZE. btw may i mention that i love this society cause it does what i've ALWAYS WANTED TO DO- we go to like "neighbourhood schools" and encourage kids to take up careers in the health sciences. also conduct mock interviews for the more eager kids cause they're usually looked down upon by interviewers. i seriously am passionate about doing this. ever since the relief teaching stint i've been itching to do something like this. anyhow back to my point- so i started talking to anyone who came near me and i talked to this girl who i thought was a bitch who stays above me and is a medic too and zomg she's quite nice leh. she asked me to come upstairs and visit her(in a non-obligatory way i could tell) but i paisei!! go there do what???

then lovely lovely badminttooooon. i make the most noises on court. everyone's really glam but i squeal and stamp my feet and jump and trip over my feet. weird leh. in malaysia ppl make more noise in a badminton game than in a night market. ohwell and my partner was so nice she found me amusing i think she didnt look at me like i was mad she laughed at my antics. awwww(: thhheeennn on my way back i talked to this girl and jabbered away nonstop in a very huayshan manner and she asked me to go for drinks with her this weekend. omg. i just opened my mouth a bit today and this is what i get. BE BRAVE SHAN! open yourself up (: it's all better. i'm good.LOVEYOUALL

xxxxxxxxxx
huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home