huayshan and marianne

Sunday, November 23, 2008

poor, hungry and cold

i am indeed.

thankfully my room is warm and my fridge is well stocked up so im good for this weekend.

everything's been going normal and smoothly, dragged myself out of bed everyday this week(so proud! didn't skip any morning lectures) and gp placement on thursday was great, as always. rmb that girl i told u in my group that i didnt like and that got mumps the last time? i kinda got along alot better with her this time and i was pretty surprised. we ended up partnered to interview the patients and i could get along with her surprisngly well. just blabbed and talked and laughed. esp when we were playing with each others' reflexes later on it was great fun. haha this makes my gp placement extra-fantabulously-awesome cause now i like ALL my groupmates. The guy pissed me off initially in the morning(cause he can be damn blur) and we got a bit lost hunting for the bus stop cause the normal bus stop was obstructed due to road works. but later on at night i was walking over to a friend's place to wish her happy birthday and the guy was also going and i bumped into him outside her flat and he was all decked out in a suit and looked so pleased with himself. he was like, so do i look good?and he did so i said yea yea u do! and he beamed and looked so pleased i couldn't help laughing and forgiving him. haha he's just BLUR.

this is random but some ppl get obsessed with boots, some with winter coats(Seriously i know someone who has a million trench coats of all lengths and colours and designs) some with leggings, but I, yuenhuayshan officially love scarves. buy me some for my birthday. haha i think they're so fun to play with and they can keep u WARM and make ure outfit look soooo much better. I LOVE SCARVES!!!!

off to do nonsense.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home