huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Thought This Day Would Never Come

Hello kids!

I feel like I'm in a good place right now (:

So far things seem to be going well for work despite the fact that I'm kinda lost on MFE right now. LTB seems to be progressing well too!

I really thought this day would never come, the day where my project would get sponsors who are absolute angels and the day where I feel like I have things under control and that I can manage all my commitments.

I feel really blessed and lucky right now. Thank God.

I hope things continue in this direction. I have 4 presentations and a graded assignment due within the next 2 weeks. I pray I do have everything under control.

Alright, time to study study study again!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home