huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank You For The Music

These past few days have been simply hectic and I think this is just the beginning. Well, I guess that's what I signed up for, so I shouldn't be complaining. It's just that work is getting tougher and there's so many projects ahead of me. On top of that, I still have to keep my studies in check and balance my other commitments. Sleep has really become a luxury more than anything else. It's scary at how easily I conk out the minute my head hits the pillow and how difficult it is to wake up. I mean, I can't go on sleeping through 4 alarms! I think I really need the alarm clock that runs away, or the bed that throws you out of it. Oh well, 5 more weeks to freedom baby! I will get through this.
Anyhow, I don't think I could've survived thus far without the people that keep me in check and the people who are always by my side, supporting me. So thank you, I don't think I can ever say this enough, you know who you are :)

Saturday and Friday night were really fun. It brought back memories of the good ol' days. Though our numbers are few, it was still enjoyable nonetheless. I'm really missing those overseas people a hell lot now so please come back! I wish I could have all of you guys by my side each and every single day.

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home