huayshan and marianne

Monday, October 20, 2008

Let It Roll





So today was the first day of my LTB execution. Though there will be many obstacles ahead of us, I feel that we got a good head start for our project.
Today was the first time I sat in a lorry! It was really fun stuff! The feeling of the wind in your face is absolutely bliss! We traveled all the way to Chinatown to transport heavy metal cabinets. It was tough work but worth while cos we got desserts for the whole team as well (which was delicious by the way!)
Back at the home, we played with the kids since there wasn't much we could do today. The kids are a real bundle of joy. Never thought I'd actually say that since you know my views on kids. This is probably the first bunch of kids I enjoy hanging out with. They never fail to amuse me with their weird stories and their little dances. Absolute joy, but nonetheless, very tiring! Especially after playing in the playground with them but I feel this is actually one of the most fulfilling experiences I've had so far and I'm really enjoying myself. Feels good to finally execute the project.
Unfortunately, we still have a long way more to go and many obstacles ahead such as the lack of sponsorship. We're gonna have to work really hard these 2 weeks. The number of times we'll have to meet up is insane. Not to mention I've gotta factor in trainings, it's just gonna be 2 hell weeks. I just pray hard I survive.
Speaking of which, I feel that I'm in quite a good place right now. Despite the emotional slips here and there, I'm studying more and I'm a wee bit more focused and disciplined, something which I should've been a long time ago. But at least I'm getting started. I just hope I can keep this up.
Alright, it's time to study study study now!

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home