huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 25, 2009

taking a break. a long one. ok fine i'm just being lazy.

been "taking a break" for three hours. i LOVE MYSELF! -_-

IP that day was fine. its basically a PBL(problem based learning) day and we spend the morning discussing a case and researching stuff and we do presentations in the afternoon bloody waste time and strength. but i got into a pretty nice group this week and we were assigned an interesting topic- how to diagnose a person with Alzheimers. My groupmate did the test on me and somehow it showed that I have a mild form of dementia. funny. haha.

am doing an essay now. haiyah..... sian. it's 5.17pm and it's pitch black outside. i love the weekends though. walk around in my pyjamas and it's damn paisei but i dont care. i wanted to borrow a book from my friend who stays in the next block which is 10 seconds away so i went out in my fbts and vj pe shirt and my pink bedroom slippers and my hair.. oh god my hair.. just think of how i do my hair during sleepovers. and i knocked on what i THOUGHT was my friend's window(he stays on the bottom floor) and his other flatmate drew the curtains and stared at me omg super embarrassing. apologised, hopped to the next window and got my book and ran back to the safety of my room.

so i'm here sigh with a pile of work and no friends to complain to cause everyone's gone for the cny dinner and the non-asian either are doing their work or talk too much when i just want to talk for awhile(i love jima but sometimes i just want to burp in her face and run away instead of burping in her face and listening to her squeal about how disgusting i am which leads to a conversation on how im wearing the same thing, have i bathed? which leads to a story about how she used to bathe in the same tub as her sisters...... hahaha.)

okay im off to do a poo-poo. then continue on my essay. byebye happy cny :)

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home