huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting There



Although it's only the first week of school, the work has already started piling up. That's a sure sign of the holidays really ending. I've enjoyed my holidays very much and only wish they'd last longer.
Thankfully though, despite the pile of work yet to be completed, things have started looking up! Even though things aren't great due to the endless work that seems to be flowing in, I think we're getting there! Trainings are great so far and that makes me happy. Although I'm still scared before trainings, I feel like I'm learning a lot and that's a good thing. I hope things stay this way and that we play well too.
School has been a bore but I'm glad for the new found friends, who have been no less than great! Just hope we'll help each other get through this coming 14 weeks of hell. Nevertheless, I'm always glad for the same few people who have been there all the time. What would I do without all you people? Thank you, for making school more bearable and giving me something to look forward after a long day/week at school.
I can't believe I'm turning 20 this year. It all seems too soon. I guess it's okay as long as I remain young at heart (:
Alright, time to start doing work or they'll never get done.

xoxo
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home