huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 04, 2009

time passes so quickly, meh.

helloo!

i am 20 years old!!! sian. i kept trying to make excuses for myself-i was born at 11 am so when everyone went happy birtthhhday at 12midnight i told myself, aha but there's where you're wrong, i'm technically still 19! but now i have no excuse. i am 20. i am 20. omygod i am 20!!!

back in malaysia. may i inform everyone how much trouble i'm in? i have a test on 12th jan, have abt 7 days to go through about 60 lectures and maybe 30 chapters of anatomy. and i haven't gone through some of them at all. and i'm blogging some more. its weird im panicking but i still am calm at the same time. i'm such a twat. sigh, twarble. TWARBLE!

i miss everyone already, time passes so quickly. it's been so boring here at home. good la, in a sense cause i'll be forced to study but aiyahhhhh damn sian!! and nothing funny has been happening to me. so sad! i like funny things to happen to me. they make me laugh. and therefore make me happy. vrrrroom vrrrroom!! oo btw, i want a driving license :(

off to try to work. wish me luck. *HUG* seeya in july!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home