huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

hello!!

this is an update. random. anyhow, i just realised that some people have been leaving me COMMENTS!!!! zomg i'm delighted but please use the tagboard, or if there's a long comment,leave me a msg on the tagboard telling me to check my comments! i found lots of hidden comments. marianne, you also got and btw where are you??

march 15th 08, april 6th 06, may 29th and may 20th(07 or 08 cant rmb) damn cool leh! got one comment by an rj person cause i kinda accidentally insulted rj. and one comment from someone saying he/she liked my blog or sth. aw.

been lovely being back home =) splendid feeling all cosy and comfy. nice feeling like i have the upper hand, cause i know where to go, what to do, etc.

been trying to study and omg life is so painful. i keep reading a page, going to the kitchen to find makan, then going to tudou.com, then smacking myself and going back to my notes..... aiyer!!!! boey tahan cannot make it. i'm going to sit my sorry ass down after this post.

i realise i've been taking a lot of things for granted:

1)its delightful being able to make myself a midnight snack out of the many hidden expired goodies in my fridge. i have frozen ntuc tang yuan leh!!!

2)i miss macs 24/7 delivery.

3)its awesome being able to walk around in shorts lor. i hate sitting down when im wearing jeans then my knee there very tight. then i'll be scared my jeans are spoiling. brrrr.

4)ZOMG SWEET TALK BUBBLE TEA. was walking out of far east and i saw sweet talk and i was so so happy!!

5)being able to msg like free. esp msging lina when i'm shitting or bored(then i tell her that im shitting anyhow to annoy her)

6)EAST COAST!!!

ok la off to study embryology for someone =) looking forward to fri and sat!

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home