huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BOILING WITH RAGE AND FEVER

i am in a very bad mood now.

i am ill. been ill since sat probably but never got to rest cause sun i wanted to help liz(not ure fault honeycakes!i loved spending time with u) mon i had a tutorial group social which was dinner at nandos and clubbing, tues i had FOUR tutorials spread out from 9-5pm BLOODY HELL and today(wed) i was supposed to have a nice dinner and clubbing with my future housemates. was looking forward to this actually.

so i woke up today and had a splitting headache decided to go to the gp and end it once and for all. i could barely cross roads my head hurt when i looked left or right so i decided to take my chances and walk across the road whenever i felt like it. i survived,yay. im too grumpy to put an exclamation mark. i swear roads here are STUPID and well just STOOPEED. STUPID STUPID. argh, just STUPID. when i eventually reached the gp(btw it's bloody cold here and when i'm ill that's not a good thing wah lau eh i hate the cold!!) and the receptionist totally greeted me unfriendly-ly cause i was a wreck and greasy i seriously dont know how the angmohs turn up at the gp with makeup i didnt even have the strength to change underwear!in short, the lady was mean and not comforting. the comps were down or sth so i had to wait for an hr then eventually a NURSE saw me. and prescribed paracetemol and ibuprofen and get this, TOLD ME TO WALK TO TESCO(30 mins away) TO GET MY MEDS. oh, all this after telling me i had a temperature of 38.8 degrees. whoopee. i hate the system here. i want to be a doctor in singapore. seriously dont underestimate sg, u may think the english are more welcoming and friendly but singaporeans have their own chor-lor way of being warm, which i really prefer.

i eventually walked back to hostel(15 mins) almost died and called a cab to tesco. got my pills and am feeling slightly better. was a bit mad for a moment back then cause my medic friends are so bloody uncaring! MEDICS LEH!! for some reason everyone wants to see me today and i must have sent at least 20 texts to ppl saying im ill and am not in and that i have a fever and most just said oh take care DONT WORRY ABT IT somemore can DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!! and my future housemates better still. come and ask me if i feel up to dinner tonight. hello! fever! hello! HELLO!!!! i even hinted that i was starving but wasnt well enough to get food and one girl said GO GET FOOD SHAN i boiled and almost died of rage. in hostel last time no need to do anything one. i just lie in bed looking pathetic and my roommate would treat me like a queen. ugh. pissed off!!!!!!

oh wait my flatmate just texted me saying she'll get me lunch. i feel slightly better now but still mad. they better come visit me later i know the bunch of them are having lunch tgt. GRR.

SHAN
(i miss being loved!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger jonathan said...

hey hey. jon says get well soon from s'pore! next time give u sushi and jelly k. haha =)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home