huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Panic Mode

OMG. The worst possible news just reached me. My order from amazon.com is undeliverable. I realise my work of genius: I shipped it to my friend's address using my name. FML, really. I really hope I can rectify the situation. Have already e-mailed them regarding the situation so right now, all I can do is wait. I really hope it can be found and I did not just blow my money for nothing. Ugh. I am really scared right now and all I can do is hope for the best. I have to get it there by May so that it can reach my friend in time before they fly back. That leaves me a few days only! Goodness. I should have tracked it earlier! UGH! I know I should calm down but I can't!

What makes it worse is that I had a perfectly good day, till this came up. Brilliant. What a way to end a good day. I am really stupid.

Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home