huayshan and marianne

Sunday, July 19, 2009

i've gained lots of weight.

seriously. not bluffing, not exaggerating. i kinda have been avoiding the weighing scale, and my motto has always been- as long as i look good (also means as long as i can find clothes to fit me nicely and as long as i dont look very OBVIOUSLY fat) i dont give a shit what my weight is.

a few days ago my mom kept smacking my tummy at random intervals and she kept going on and on about how she was convinced that i am much fatter(even though my maid and some of my mom's student mothers say i have maintained my svelte figure)she even dragged me out of bed at 10am(very early!!) everyday to go to the gym. boey tahan. so i got tired of her yapping and decided to hop onto the weighing scale to PROVE. HER. WRONG.

nyeh.

gained 5 kg.

i was and still am mortified. MORTIFIED you hear. resolved to eat less gym more. cause all the while i've just been cycling in the gym while watching "breaking the magicians' code" and "csi-(csi las vegas, not csi miami or csi newyork those are rubbish)". best shows ever. anyway yeah, so i went a bit berserk but now i'm alright. can't eat less though, i've tried i have this crazy urge to stuff myself when i'm hungry, cannot work. i just snack less but eat less cannot lah. its just in me. so just now i gymmed and gymmed and watched my shows and gymmed and i feel lots better! still heavy but im sure after a week of exercising there will be some result!! :D

ha! i will be awesomely slim again by the time i go back to bham. wait and see!!

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home