huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

my break so far..

today's tuesssday. day 2 or day 4 if you include the weekend, of my recess week. Things I've done:

1)Finished a report that was due yesterday. A. Waste. Of. Time.

2)Watchd The Beach! weird film but i like! i like random thriller-type films.

3) Went for badminton! left my track pants behind and when i was walking back everyone looked at me quizzically so I kept saying I left my pants behind which drew weird looks from them cause in this coldcold land pants=underwear, trousers=well.. pants.

4)Went out with Jima and her friend from school last night. Bumped into other medics so hung around in a big group. Fun but not AMAZING. Interesting though. Someone suddenly grabbed me and when I tried to wiggle my way out he gave me a firm kick in the tushy. I turned around and saw his friends looking at him, mouths wide open. I didn't know whether to laugh or be angry. Decided to laugh. Also got multiple kisses on the cheek awww but one by a complete stranger when I was trotting after my friends through the crowd. I know this is going to sound silly but I was dumbfounded and the only thing I could say was thank you HAHAHA! which made him lean in for another one that I managed to dodge and I sped off after in case i got another kick in the tushy.

5)thursday am going out again for a halloween party! i wouldnt go out if it weren't for the fact that i could dress up. theme's heaven and hell and i'm going to go as an angelll(: need to buy wings so exciting! will take lotsa pics then =)

6)till then have lotssssa work to do. take care all.

huayshan

p/s i just have to add this on.. im missing life in sg so much now. people here just arent like ppl back home and somehow no matter what i know that other than 1 or 2 people, i can never love ppl here as much as i love people back home. they're just not as awesome as you all :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home