huayshan and marianne

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Touch Down Turn Around

Wow it's been ages since I've been back here!

Things have been looking up for me.
  • We won our first match of the season! After months of trudging along and sorting out the different playing styles, we finally got our act together (though it took the first half for us to get warmed up). I felt like I've played a fun and wonderful match. I only hope that we can keep it up and achieve more. I think given time, we'll get there (: So proud of the team! And great mee taimak after! Delicious!
  • Mids are finally over so I had a slight period of time to catch a breather. Too bad it was only a weekend for me to catch up on some sleep. It's now back to reality where deadlines and exams exist.
  • Caught Julie and Julia last weekend. Must say it was a really good movie! Enjoyed looking at the food and I thought the parallel storylines were played out really well. Was a good movie. Watching Blue Mansion tonight. Seems like a really interesting cluedo like movie. I reckon it'd be not bad for a local film! It's Glen Goei after all!
Alright, the shower beckons. I crave ice cream so I'm off!

xx
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home