huayshan and marianne

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My pursuit of happyness.

Horrible boyfriend, NO boyfriend, hate uni course, hate parents, no friends, don't know what to do with future. Some of the reasons why we would feel unhappy with life.

Laughing at Gags on the bus, shopping along bugis street with my honeydew bubble tea, talking to friends. Some of the small things that make me happy with life.

I felt so happy on the way back just now that I was a bit alarmed. It's like i had so much emotion in me i just had to do something with it. so i thought. and thought. and i came up with a theory:

- Saying you can control your happiness is bullshit cause you just cant control your emotions when it comes to certain things. I'm saying that to a certain extent(a very small extent), you can make yourself happy, everyone in different ways, for different periods of time. A day of shopping, an hour running along the beach, 10 minutes eating chocolate.. whatever it is, the momentary joy can't take away the pain, but it can give you the strength to get up and face whatever shit it is that you're dealing with.-

Running along east coast in the evening alone does it for me. It'll always be my special thing.

a smile.

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home