huayshan and marianne

Friday, September 04, 2009

I got road bullied.

More tales of driving. sorry if i'm boring anyone but there's nothing else going on in my life you see. oh wait there's one other thing:

just got news that one of the rooms of my house next year keeps collapsing so i may not be able to move in when term starts.

i know, being me sucks.

so when i was driving my mom back from work that night,

btw can i just say that learning to drive in malaysia trains you to be a real driver? bloody roads without proper lanes, bloody motorcycles weaving in and out,bloody CARS weaving in and out without signalling.... terrifies the shit out of me but i know it's good training.

i was trying to switch to the lane on the extreme left, which meant moving 3 lanes to the left in an extremely congested road, cause if i didnt i would end up in some other town in malaysia which will scare the shit out of me and my mom. after successfully moving two lanes to the left muttering sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma, i signalled and moved into the final left lane but some bloody bugger honked me and i swerved back to my lane all the while panicking cause the turn towards my house was approaching and i was nowhere near that lane!! then i try again after that crazy man moved forward and cheerio! managed to get into that lane.

Then. He. Stops. The. Car.

And.

Reverses.

I ????? and my mom ????s too. So I slowly drive around him and he eventually moves too and then drives beside me and honks one more time before speeding off probably to harrass some other poor innocent driver.

Seconds later my mom and I look at each other(which made me swerve to the next lane by mistake, so got another HONKKKK!!) and said omg that guy was so going to get out of the car in the middle of a highway to SCOLD ME!!! bloody hell!!! there's a friggin P on the car, P=highly dangerous and atrocious driver, doesnt he know??

was freaked out.

like i said........ you can't call yourself a good driver till you've mastered the roads in malaysia.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home