huayshan and marianne

Sunday, August 30, 2009

eht.

i've been trying for days to figure out how to spell that noise i always make when i have nothing better to say in a conversation. it's kinda like a nasal 'eh'. most accurate spelling i can come up with is eht. so.. eht.

annnyway today was nice! but i am a bit eht about my skills in the car(shit i'm addicted to this word now!). My mom was squealing every 10 mins when I was driving and I scratched her car :( that was her fault though i wanted to stop where i was when i was parking but she was like still can still can! but i'm a bit depressed cause i'm still damn lousy at changing gears and the people-who-honked-at-me count is now 3. in 2 days :( please console me and tell me all new drivers feel this way?

on bright side did a wee bit shopping and got 3 new pieces of clothing that i like! :D wondering when i should come down to sg........ will say when i've decided :)))))))))) but everyone's at uni eh must make time for me hor please?

eht.

huay shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home