huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dressing Up is Fun!





So the week and Sunday was spent slogging my ass off so that I could have a work and guilt free Saturday. Boy was it worth it!

Aside from the good matches we played, which I believe we are showing vast improvement, the party at night was superb! Despite the rain, we managed to dress up and drag ourselves out of the house to party! It was so fun dressing up! I came as a farmer cos I thought it'd be hilarious. The others came as a duck, a rabbit, harry potter, a witch, a nerd, a scary person, Kanye West and a prisoner. It was great seeing everyone dress up and have a ball of a time! It was even better that we got a free bottle of Bacardi! Loved loved loved it. Second club we went to was a bit disappointing though due to the lack of alcohol but the company was great and therefore, I still had a good time nonetheless. Was completely exhausted by the time I reached home. What a night! It was just the break I needed. Love the team (:

It was a fantastic weekend! Looking forward to more of such weekends to come! Now it's sadly, back to reality.

On the bright side, school's ending soon!!!

Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home