huayshan and marianne

Monday, November 09, 2009

oopsie!

just realised i've been missing for a week. heh.

okay so school's been tiring as always and i've been dragging myself out of bed early every morning, and have not skipped any lectures so i am mighty proud of myself =) last week's lessons were alright, gp day went lovely, the patient i talked to is officially my favouritest patient of all times(: and i had prosection aka see dead body specimens on friday which was good too, had cute tutor who does my kidney tutorials too and he thinks i'm smart cause i remember all the things nobody remembers cause of my resit.

other than that...... been feeling restless lately, i feel like i ought to be more active and take part in more things but to be honest i cant be bothered. at all. too tired after school everyday, too cold, and too poor to pay the subscription fees. Badminton would be sufficient but it's bloody on sunday mornings now and i CANT. WAKE. UP. neither can anybody else so its no fun for me anymore cause few people i know go. damnit i hope my laziness doesnt affect my job prospects. i was tempted to try out for archery but its too late already, i have to try next year,**##@@*&@&#.

but i have been running very regularly(: erica motivates me.

volunteering induction at hospital this wed, if u rmb me talking abt this last year. i hope it's good meh..........

oh yea test tmr. and i started studying some lectures ONLY today. why oh why am i such an idiot? why? WHY??

going to put a microwaveable beef cannelloni in the oven. ugh im such a shadow of my former awesome self. from active, slim, pimple-free and well.. monstrously hungry to inactive, pudgy, pimple-that-has-been-on-my-forehead-for-a-month and DOUBLY monstrously hungry.
WAILS will my life start going downhill as life progresses? eht.

eat my sorrows away.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home