huayshan and marianne

Friday, October 30, 2009

the better part of my life....

Cause we all know blogs without pictures are unexciting........

So here's what I've been telling you about in the previous entries:

1)night out with jima and her friend from home, who had never been clubbing before and wanted to, and jima wanted to bring someone unintimidating (aka me) so we trotted along to a club on monday!


jimminy crocket and i(:
Then yesterday was halloweeeeeeennnn whoohoo so fun! i loved bouncing around in my wings. but i was dancing with someone who had fake blood all over him(shall see him further down..) and i now have pinkish wings WAILLLL!!


everyone else went ahead earlier, we went later cause shimei has an injured knee.behold the devil,witch,angel.




savini. not very close to her but we like to run after each other in school and say "will you be my friend?" and yes, i started it.




he-who-pinkified-my-wings.




AWWW and i saw my PRIA!!! was so happy!!! didnt leave her side till someone shoved me away meh. then lost her :( check out what jimminy crocket is doing in the background -_- she wouldnt stop!! i have shitload of pics with her doing her crazy scary face.


i love this picture cause i really look like an angelll((:



walking back to the house.....



jimminy crocket said this looked cute. she's nuts. anyway it was a good night even though i didnt expect it to be. long story but i thought there would be a little conflict btwn jima and shimei. but again, long story, stuff happened that made me and hopefully shimei realise that jima loves her despite her behaving a little oddly sometimes. she's a darling, loved her a bit more than usual today. good night too cause music was good and had good company=)
now before you judge me and think i have a good fun life, let me show you what i look like and well..do 90% of the time..
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats a pic of me with a mudmask on. couldnt resist. corrine, its the free mask we got at marina square!!

not scary enough?
.
.
.
.
:( when i got back i realised some idiot wounded my big toe. it was bleeding like crazy but i washed it before i took this picture. jimminy crocket rubbed antiseptic cream on it aw(:
thats all for now yes? night!
huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home